Rebecca has concentrated her career in the areas of Consumer and Business Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, and Creditor's Rights. Prior to joining Franks, Gerkn & McKenna, P.C., she worked vigorously to protect the rights of Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Debtors.
Rebecca attended Northern Illinois University College of Law where she graduated with honors and excelled in both internal and external moot court competitions. In 2008, she was awarded the honor of Best Respondent's Brief in the NIU College of Law Moot Court Competition. Rebecca obtained her undergraduate degree with honors from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she majored in Psychology and English Literature.
Rebecca currently serves as a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the McHenry County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Collections/Consumer Lending
- Illinois, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois, 2009
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Carbondale, Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- McHenry County Bar Association